- Dodge muscle cars, among their other virtues, have an unstoppable charm, and so does Dodge’s latest marketing idea, a “Horsepower Locator” at DodgeGarage.com.
- It is an online tool to find any of the Last Call special editions that are being distributed in limited quantities to dealers across the country.
- There are approximately 4,600 special editions of the Charger and Challenger, all preconfigured, but thanks to the Horsepower Locator, they will quickly find their owners – and vice versa.
The writing is on the cardboard for the Dodge Challenger and Charger muscle cars as we know them – the end is near. And while their legions of fans can only imagine what the next iteration will look like when they dry their 93-octane tears, every 2023 Dodge has given Challenger and Charger a Last Call plate under the hood to commemorate this latest chapter. The automaker has also released six special editions.
But for those who want to buy one, finding it is another matter. Dodge’s solution: the Horsepower Locator. This tool gives would-be muscle-car mavens the tools necessary to harass any dealer with an allotment and fulfill their insatiable desire for horsepower.
Shakedown, Super Bee, Scat Pack Swinger, King Daytona and Black Ghost are all names that take us back to the carbureted days of muscle. Dodge is distributing these special editions to 500 of its top-selling dealers. Stocks are limited to 12 special editions for the top 200, 10 special editions for the next 100, and the remaining top dealers have access to just six.
Dodge says these Last Call special editions come preconfigured, which is why the Horsepower Locator should come in handy as long as the available 4600 special editions are available. But, knowing Charger and Challenger fans, it shouldn’t be long before that tank was empty.
How to use the PK Locator
The Horsepower Locator can be found at: DodgeGarage.com. It not only keeps track of which dealers get which special editions, but how many of each remain available. This tool searches dealer assignments, giving buyers an edge in ordering like they’ve never had before. According to an earlier message from DodgeGarageYou can also order the Horsepower Locator specifically from Dodge’s Power Broker dealers should you wish to add more dynamite to your order from their factory backed range of performance parts.
This content was imported from YouTube. You may be able to find the same content in a different format, or you can find more information on their website.
To expand ordering options during this final and hoedown, all 2023 SRT models will receive the (including SRT Hellcat and SRT Hellcat Redeye). This expands the personalization limits for paint, interior trim, wheel options, and many others. B5 Blue, Plum Crazy purple, Sublime green and Destroyer Gray are also all back for 2023.
Charger SRTChallenger SRPre-announced Jailbreak designation
Prices for each of the 2023 Special Edition Last Call models announced so far are as follows:
- 2023 Dodge Charger Super Bee: $63,400
- 2023 Dodge Challenger Shakedown: $65,185
- 2023 Dodge Challenger Widebody Swinger: $67,785
- 2023 Dodge Charger Widebody Super Bee: $68,895
- 2023 Dodge Challenger Widebody Shakedown: $69,085
- 2023 Dodge Charger Swinger Widebody: $71,285
- 2023 Dodge Charger King Daytona: $100,015
- 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost: $100,910
Earlier this year, Dodge announced that the debut of its seventh and final Last Call edition, originally scheduled for the SEMA show in November, would be delayed due to delivery issues. Mopar fans want the Super Bee wing with a Richard Petty paint option, but it’s really a mystery what Dodge would have hidden behind closed doors. If they’re smart enough to make the Charger Swinger’s suggested retail price a not-so-innocent $69,690, we should all have a pretty spectacular goodbye.
This content is imported from OpenWeb. You may be able to find the same content in a different format, or you can find more information on their website.