AUBURN HILLS, Mich., January 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- Operation 25//8 launched the massive eight-week giveaway of 25 Dodge dream cars last November
- Program was announced as part of the Dodge brand’s two-year transition plan to redefine the future of American muscle
- Operation 25//8 nodded to the fact that Dodge is always pushing harder, running faster and over-achieving on behalf of the brand and the Brotherhood of Muscle
- Operation 25//8 enlisted a team of 25 ambassadors from the automotive, music, sports, fashion, media and corporate entities to each give away a new Dodge dream car
- At the end of 8/25, the search for the brand’s Chief Donut Maker continues; more info at dodgegarage.com
The Dodge brand today announced the winners of Operation 25//8, giving fans the chance to take home one of 25 Dodge dream cars. Operation 25//8 deployed a team of 25 ambassadors from the automotive, music, sports, fashion, media entities and companies including Amazon to each deliver a new Dodge dream car in the last eight weeks of 2021. to give away.
“From San Diego to Staten Island, and cities across the U.S., our Dodge enthusiasts came out in droves to tell us why they should bring home a Dodge dream car,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand CEO. “We saw nearly 5,000. 000 registrations over the course of the program . And for those who weren’t among the lucky 25, take heart in knowing that our search for Chief Donut Maker will continue through the end of February.”
Fans followed influencers and media entities on their social media platform(s), including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook, to view fun content and videos promoting Operation 25//8. Each influencer asked fans to tell them in 250 words or less why they should be the recipient of a Dodge dream car, a new Dodge Charger, Challenger or Durango, which they could then build themselves. Amazon gave away a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
Winners (with influencer names in brackets):
- Lorenzo P.| Nashville, Tenn (Jay Leno)
- Blake J. | Olive branch, MS (Supercar Blondie)
- Jamarion T. | Hillside, IL (Francis Ngannou)
- Joshua G. | San Antonio, Texas (The Dan LeBatard Show with Stugotz)
- Katie J. | Anoka, MN (MotorTrend-Roadkill)
- Patrick N. | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Bill Goldberg)
- James S. | Morgantown, IN (Travis Barker)
- Regan C. | Tacoma, WA (Ben Baller)
- Stefan G. | San Diego, California (Tim Kennedy)
- Lizbeth M. | Spokane, WA (Imaray Uluoa)
- Kaylynn P. | Roseville, MI (David Hoffman)
- Kjetil S. | Talkeetna, A. K (Radford Racing School)
- Isaac S. | Staten Island, New York (Richard Rawlings)
- Christopher D. | Strongsville, OH (Chiqui Delgado)
- Jen C. | Wentzville, MO (Cain Velasquez)
- Doug P | Granite City, IL (Kenny Wayne Shepherd)
- Jeremiah K. | San Antonio, Texas (Paris Goebel)
- Jeremy H. | Curero, Texas (Joe Pederson)
- Laith K. | Bentonville, AR (Chanel Iman)
- Raimundo L. | Richmond, Texas (Swa Lee)
- Makayla D. | Carlisle, Kentucky (Sport bar stool)
- Nate C. | austin, mr (West Champlin)
- Becky D. | Tallahassee, Florida (Omar Raja)
- Isaiah C. | Travelers rest, SC (Doug Marcaida)
- *Winner to be announced | (Amazon)
Operation 25//8 led to the announcement of the brand’s Never Lift plan, which offers a 24-month plan for Dodge’s performance future, starting November 2021.
Part of that two-year plan is the brand’s search for its main donut maker. Never satisfied with the conventional, Dodge has created the first-of-its-kind position of chief donut maker, a sideline that will turn heads. When Dodge says donuts, think celebratory car maneuvers, not glazed crullers. And what’s not to celebrate? The main donut maker will be a Dodge Ambassador decked out in Dodge wires, driving a Dodge SRT Hellcat, rubbing shoulders with celebs at epic car events, leveling up at Radford Racing School, all while making a mouthwatering $150,000 salary – and they don’t even have to quit their job.
Fans can learn more about the chef donut maker and follow the brand’s quest at www.dodgegarage.com.
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with muscle cars and SUVs delivering unparalleled performance in each of the segments in which they compete.
Dodge is moving forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT versions of every model across the lineup. For the 2022 model year, Dodge is delivering the dominating 807 horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, the 797 horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world, and the Dodge Durango SRT 392, America’s fastest, most powerful, and most capable three-row SUV. Combined, these three muscle cars make Dodge the most powerful brand in the industry, with more horsepower than any other American brand in its entire lineup.
In 2020, Dodge was named the “No. 1 Brand in Initial Quality”, making it the first ever domestic brand to be ranked #1 in the JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS). In 2021, the Dodge brand was ranked No. 1 in the JD Power APEAL Study (Mass Market), making it the only domestic brand ever to achieve this two years in a row.
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information about Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Dodge and company news and video at:
Company Blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge and @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge, https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA