AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- Dodge Speed Week on Woodward Avenue leaves the starting line August 12, 2022with press preview for MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge event, and crosses the finish line 20th of August with Dodge Dream Cruise display at Woodward for the first time since 2019
- The next chapter of the Dodge brand will be written during Dodge Speed Week with three consecutive days of global product reveals August 15-17, 2022at M1 Concourse Pontiac, Michigan
- MotorTrend presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge ushers in Dodge Speed Week August 13, 2022with the return of the one-day car culture festival and legal street racing
- Dodge Dream Cruise display featuring fan activities, Dodge muscle cars and more returns to Woodward Saturday, August 20, 2022returning the brand to the world’s largest one-day automotive event
- Visit Dodge.com and DodgeGarage.com for complete information on Dodge and the brand’s Never Lift Plan, which provides a 24-month roadmap to Dodge’s future performance.
Dodge plunges into horsepower as the brand storms ahead on its new performance path, launching a multi-day Dodge Speed Week event, August 12-20, 2022on the famous Woodward Avenue that will contain enough news to fill an entire calendar year in one week and chart the future of the Dodge brand.
“There is no better place to unveil a new performance direction for the Dodge brand than right on Woodward Avenue in the subway Detroit, with tens of thousands of our closest fans and friends,” said Tim Kuniskis, Chief Executive Officer of the Dodge – Stellantis brand. “We introduced our two-year Never Lift roadmap last year at Roadkill Nights, and this year the prelude to wide-open throttle to give on Never Lift. All I can say is that the future of our brand will be on display during Dodge Speed Week, and we’re throwing open our garage doors for our fans to take a look for themselves. It’s going to be an exciting summer for Dodge.”
Dodge Speed Week will feature a trio of global Dodge brand reveals, scheduled for media and invited guests on three separate evenings. August 15-17, 2022. Dodge will also return to the Dream Cruise weekend proper for the first time since 2019, with a full brand display on Woodward Avenue.
The Dodge Speed Week schedule includes:
- Day 1 – August 12, 2022: Press Preview for MotorTrend presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse Pontiac, Michigan
- Day 2 – August 13, 2022: MotorTrend presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge returns with legal street drag racing on Woodward Avenue, Dodge fan activities in M1 Concourse
- Day 3-5 — August 15-17, 2022: Three Consecutive Days of Dodge Global Product Unveils at M1 Concourse for Media and Invitees:
- Monday August 15 – Current muscle announcements
- Tuesday August 16 – Gateway muscle announcement
- Wednesday, August 17 – Future muscle announcement
- Day 6 — August 20, 2022: public display of Dodge Dream Cruise
Visit Dodge.com and DodgeGarage.com to learn more about Dodge and to follow the brand’s Never Lift plan, which provides a 24-month roadmap for Dodge’s future performance.
MotorTrend presents Roadkill Nights powered by Dodge Event Information
Information on MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge, including event schedule details, spectator tickets, auto show registration, drag racing entry registration and a comprehensive lineup of packages, will be available early this summer at hotrod.com/events/roadkillnights.
Follow facebook.com/roadkillshow to stay up to date with Roadkill and Roadkill Nights news twitter.com/roadkillshow (fans can follow the Roadkill Nights action with hashtags #RoadkillNights and #PoweredByDodge), and visit Dodge.com and DodgeGarage.com.
Street racing can pose serious legal and safety risks. Both ROADKILL and Dodge want enthusiasts to enjoy performance driving in a safe, controlled environment run by professionals with vehicle safety inspections, driver evaluations and track safety.
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with muscle cars and SUVs delivering unparalleled performance in each of the segments in which they compete.
Dodge is moving forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT versions of every model across the lineup. For the 2022 model year, Dodge is delivering the dominating 807 horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, the 797 horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world, and the Dodge Durango SRT 392, America’s fastest, most powerful, and most capable three-row SUV. Combined, these three muscle cars make Dodge the most powerful brand in the industry, with more horsepower than any other American brand in its entire lineup.
In 2020, Dodge was named the “No. 1 Brand in Initial Quality”, making it the first ever domestic brand to be ranked #1 in the JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS). In 2021, the Dodge brand was ranked No. 1 in the JD Power APEAL Study (Mass Market), making it the only domestic brand ever to achieve this two years in a row.
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information about Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Dodge and company news and video at:
Company Blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dodge and @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/dodge, https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA