The 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye returns for one final year of production as the ultimate in high performance, comfort and roadworthy confidence from the world’s most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan.
Widebody design –
The 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody looks as aggressive as its performance. The iconic-inspired design showcases scalloped body sides, an imposing grille and an all-out aggressive look. An SRT Performance Hood provides maximum air intake to the supercharged powerplant from the functional hood air intake to increase power.
The mail slot grille allows cool air to flow into the radiator and maintains ideal operating temperatures even in the hottest conditions. Side sills connect the front and rear to enhance the integrated design. At the rear, a standard one-piece body-color performance spoiler echoes the design of the rear while adding downforce to balance the car at high speeds.
The standard Widebody extends an additional 3.5 inches from the overall width of the Charger for more dominant planting. Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody rides on standard 20″ x 11″ carbon black lightweight wheels and wider, stickier Pirelli® 305/35ZR20 tires (3-season tires are optional).
Powered by a 797 hp, 707 lb.-ft. From torque supercharged 6.2-liter HO HEMI® HELLCAT V8 engine mated to a TorqueFlite® 8HP90 8-speed automatic transmission, the SRT HELLCAT Redeye sets the pace as the Charger’s most intense trim level.
It can cover a 1/4-mile in 10.6 seconds @ 129 mph, go from 0 to 60 mph in the middle of 3 seconds and reach a top speed of 203 mph. Thanks to its torque reserve, the SRT HELLCAT Redeye can deliver up to 3.9 psi of boost at launch and up to 55% more engine torque. Both the steel drive shafts and half shafts allow the vehicle to handle the extra torque created using the SRT Power Chiller® and After-Run Chiller. Essentially, this daily driver is a beast.
A three-mode Bilstein® Adaptive Damping System is standard on the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye. It offers several suspension firmness settings: Street Mode (sporty), Sport Mode (firm) and Track Mode (firmest maximum handling).
For outstanding braking capabilities, the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye is equipped with the SRT-developed Brembo® Performance Braking System, featuring 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers. The system results in improved braking performance in combination with the brake channels designed in the wind tunnel.
SRT Riding Modes and Performance Pages –
The SRT Drive Modes, accessible through the Uconnect® 4C touchscreen, selectable settings for Street (Auto), Sport and Track. A custom setting allows drivers to customize their experience by individually adjusting power, transmission shift speeds, steering effort, paddle shift, traction and suspension preferences.
The standard SRT performance pages put critical vehicle performance data at the driver’s fingertips, while racing options give the driver access to Launch Control, a Shift Light and Line Lock functions.
Standard Features –
All 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody models come standard with the following equipment:
- 797 hp and 707 lb.-ft. of torque value
- Redeye IP badge
- 220 mph speedometer
- Satin black Dodge tail lamp badge
- Satin black Charger Decklid badge
- Redeye Decklid, Fender and Grille Badges
- 20-inch x 11-inch carbon black lightweight aluminum wheels
- 6-piston Brembo® brakes at the front, Brembo 4-piston brakes at the rear
- 2.62 Axle Ratio
- Suspension match
- Adaptive damping suspension
- After Run Cooling System
- Performance hood with hoods
- Bi-functional High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights
- Laguna Performance seats with leather trim and HELLCAT logo
- Premium stitched dashboard and doors
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- Heated rear seat
- SRT Performance steering wheel with red illuminated SRT logo
- Dark Engine Turn aluminum interior accents
- Rear Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Cross-Path Detection system
Optional equipment –
Optional equipment on the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody includes the following:
- Electric sunroof
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Harman Kardon® Audio Group –
- 19 Harman Kardon GreenEdge® speakers
- Harman Kardon GreenEdge amplifier
- Surround sound
- SRT Black Package –
- Outlet tips for black charger
- Midnight metallic badging on the outside
- Satin black ‘Charger’ badge on the tailgate
- Satin black ‘Dodge’ tail lamp badge
- Navigation & Travel Group –
- 2-piece shark fin antenna
- 4G LTE wifi hotspot
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay®
- Google Android Auto™
- GPS antenna input
- GPS navigation
- HD™ radio
- Integrated center stack radio
- Integrated voice command
- Media Hub with 2 USB ports and additional ports
- SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services with 1 year trial
- SiriusXM® Trial subscription radio
- SiriusXM® Traffic Plus with a 5-year subscription
- 5 years of SiriusXM® Traffic service
- SiriusXM® Travel Link with 5-year subscription
- 5 years of SiriusXM® Travel Link Service
- Disconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Flip USB host
A total of 14 exterior colors are available for model year 2023. Those colors include:
- B5 Blue
- Destroyer gray
- F8 Green
- Go ManGo
- Octane Red
- Plum crazy
- Sinamon stick
- Triple nickel
- White knuckle
As a final hurray for the 2023 Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye, one can move to the SRT Jailbreak program for their HELLCAT Redeye. The SRT Jailbreak program unlocks previously unavailable color combinations when choosing different vehicle options, such as seats, wheels, exterior badging, stripes, caliper color and more.
The program also boosts the Redeye by 10 horsepower to a total of 807 horsepower thanks to a revised powertrain calibration. Jailbreak models also provide the key to access the factory-exclusive Jailbreak options, such as Hammerhead Gray Laguna leather seats.
Those who can’t decide can use “recipes” directly from the Dodge Product Design Office in Auburn Hills, Michigan. They are available in the Jailbreak Order Guide available from your local Dodge dealer and include themes such as “Old School” and “Brass Funky”.
For more information on availability and ordering, please view the Dodge Horsepower Locator. Since Dodge has already issued its entire allotment of 2023 models to select dealers, it is up to the customer to find the dealer with that vehicle issued and reserve it at that dealer.
Dodge Charger SRT HELLCAT Redeye Widebody in Go ManGo Image Gallery:
Source: Dodge // White Rock Dodge